Whistleblower: ALL of the proof will come out; documents, video and audio.
According to the CIA whistleblower–Alan Howell Parrot–the proof will be released this week. While speaking to the father of one of the Seal Team 6 victims, the whistleblower said the evidence will contain TERABYTES of documents, videos and audio files.
In a Nutshell
- Bush/Obama/Biden willfully gave Osama bin Laden freedom if he promised not to attack US territories.
- Biden/Clinton worked a deal with Iran to move Osama bin Laden to Pakistan for the Seal Team 6 raid.
- Seal Team 6 killed a decoy, placed by Iran, instead of Osama bin Laden.
- Obama/Biden had Seal Team 6 killed to conceal the truth.
- Obama/Biden sent Iran $152 billion to cover up the truth.
- Anna Khait, journalist from the Epoch Times has seen most of the evidence
- Ms. Khait, whistleblowers and others have met with a high-ranking member of Congress
- The evidence is so overwhelming, it will be impossible to ignore once out. Very familiar voices caught on audio.
- Someone very close to President Trump has been briefed of the evidence.
- A well-known and high-ranking General has confirmed authenticity of the major claims from the whistleblower. This person could have additional evidence.
- Ms. Khait drops first round of documents.
Watch the compelling testimonies of the whistleblowers, and journalist Anna Khait in the following videos. We will link to the evidence as it rolls out. Nothing can stop the rollout at this point, as too many people have copies. The audio evidence will roll out in stages starting on 10/14/2020. The release is set to a specific schedule to help people digest the explosive news. Please share this page. A very heavy price has been paid by several patriots to ensure this information will get out. full source
Obama ‘Put a Target on Their Backs’, SEAL Team 6 Family Members Say
Family members question SEAL Team 6’s most deadly incident.
THE FAMILIES OF SOME OF the 17 SEAL Team 6 commandos who were killed in an ambush in Afghanistan during a helicopter flight to help Army Rangers pinned down by Taliban gunmen accused the Obama administration of deliberately endangering their loved ones for political ends.
During a press conference on Washington Thursday, family and advocates for the fallen troops called into question the rules of engagement that they say prohibited their sons from being able to return fire, and the White House’s decision to announce shortly after the killing of Osama bin Laden that SEAL Team 6 was responsible for the raid.
“In releasing their identity, they put a target on their backs,” said Doug Hamburger, whose son, Army Staff Sgt. Patrick Hamburger, served among the helicopter’s crew.
The event was organized by Freedom Watch, a conservative advocacy group, at the National Press Club. One by one, fathers and mothers of the victims of the crash spoke about what they see as gaping holes or inconsistencies in the review of what U.S. Special Operations considers its most deadly incident.
In all, 17 members of the SEAL Team 6 counterterrorist force were on board the CH-47 Chinook transport helicopter, along with its Army National Guard aircrew, several support personnel and seven Afghan commandos. In all 38 troops died after the helicopter was shot down by what a review determined to be a Taliban RPG over Wardak Province, Afghanistan, on Aug. 6, 2011.
The team was responding to an Army Ranger unit that was engaged in a protracted firefight with Taliban fighters and needed reinforcements.
The families hope to raise awareness of the incident, which they say the government has largely forgotten since the official report was released in October 2011.
Some congressional lawmakers demonstrated their support for the group, including former Florida Republican Rep. Allan West — an Iraq war vet — and Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn.
Retired Army Lt. Gen. William Boykin, who served as deputy undersecretary of defense for Intelligence and was a commander in the Army’s super-secret “Delta Force,” denounced politicized rules of engagement as a “deliberate plot” within the American armed forces that he says puts political correctness above the safety of the troops.
“We’ve allowed politics to become more important than the lives and safety of those men and women,” he says. full story